Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: 15 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: navel orange
Total weight gain/loss: don't know
Sleep: I am still quite tired, but I am blaming much of that on school starting up. I have been having interesting dreams - I don't mind the silly ones, but the ones where I wake up breathing hard and petrified are not so fun! 

Best moment this week: one of my students compared me to a picture of an overweight mummy on his worksheet, and another pointed to by belly and said "your baby SURE is getting BIG!" It's been funny to see their reactions and thoughts about the baby.
Movement: still not feeling any movement yet
Food cravings: I no longer desire pickles in the extreme way that I did....I do not NEED pickle juice anymore...which is good, cause that was weird! I do crave ice cream, particularly mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Symptoms: Still vomiting without meds in the morning; still not needing them the rest of the day. I have been having bursts of energy throughout the day during which I try to accomplish as much as possible. 
Belly Button in or out: still in - I have a majorly "in" belly button, I will be surprised if it pops
Milestones: The baby can squint, grimmace, and suck it's thumb (no, baby!). Baby is making faces quite frequently as his/her brain is sending lots of messages to the face. Baby is making red blood cells, bile, and urine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment