Saturday, August 10, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: 10 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: fig
Total weight gain/loss: still -6 pounds this pregnancy
Sleep: I cannot seem to stay awake past about 8:00 - EVER!

Best moment this week: Cole and I attended a worship leader conference/concert with Vertical Church Band and Matt Maher this last week; too bad baby could not hear & experience any of the worship going on in the room. As the days go by, I am amazed that there will soon be a little person here to guide towards faith. We are fiercely praying that this baby will come to know, love, serve, and worship God. How amazing will it be to someday not only share in the worship experience with my husband, but with my child as well. 

My parents went to a family reunion in Texas with my dad's side of the family. Dad had a plan for how he was going to share the news that he was going to be a Grandpa. Instead, on the way to the restaurant, my youngest brother (10) shared the news without understanding that it was a secret :) Oh well, everybody was excited anyways!

Movement: baby is moving, I just can't feel it yet
Food cravings: lemon heads (good for calming the tummy), green olives
Symptoms: nausea & upset stomach, pants just don't fit well - and if they are at all tight, they make me feel even more nauseous 
Belly Button in or out: in, and hopefully for a while
Milestones: Baby has working arm joints. Vital organs are all working and fingernails are starting to grow. Baby is swallowing amniotic fluid and kicking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment