Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: 14 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: lemon
Total weight gain/loss: weighed in at last week's appointment, I have gained 4 pounds for a total of -2 pounds while pregnant
Sleep: sleep continues to be AMAZING! 

Best moment this week: At my doctor's appointment,  we listened to the baby's heartbeat - that is a sound I don't think I will ever tire of listening to! 
Movement: apparently baby is moving like crazy right now - I just can't feel it. 
Food cravings: pickles! I'm not a huge fan of meat but will eat it when it's got some serious flavor such as salsa! 
Symptoms: Nausea is present, though starting to subside. My pelvic joint has been hurting (it did before pregnancy, it's just gotten more constant now) - the doctor did some PT on it and gave me some exercises which have been helping it to feel much better! In general, I am beginning to feel really good :) 
Belly Button in or out: in
Milestones: The baby now has fingerprints. Its body is growing and becoming more proportional - the head is now only 1/3 of the baby's total length. 


And, the baby bump, Cole says it doesn't really look bigger than two weeks ago - but being the one trying to put on pants in the morning - I can tell you it is getting bigger: 




A perk of pregnancy that started showing up several weeks ago - curly hair! I am loving it (and loving being able to go from bed to in the car on the way to work in 30 minutes!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment