Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: 13 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: peach
Total weight gain/loss: we will find out later this week
Sleep: I have been having more energy during the day, but still fall fast asleep very early in the evening. 

Best moment this week: this has been a fun week of telling people about the baby....my coworkers at the special education coop, my coworkers at the elementary school, and dear friends of ours.
Movement: none yet...I cannot wait! 
Food cravings: pickle juice is holding strong...we may or may not have a gallon of pickles and juice in the fridge :) 
Symptoms: I am starting to feel really good - hello second trimester energy?
Belly Button in or out: very in
Milestones: The baby is opening and closing its fists, starting to use its mouth to suck, and its intestines (which have grown into the umbilical cord) are moving into position in its abdomen - I find myself praying over those little intestines pretty regularly. Hopefully this little one will not inherit celiac disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment