Saturday, August 10, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: 12 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: plum
Total weight gain/loss: 
Sleep: still very tired early in the evening, but no more naps! 

Best moment this week: realizing that there were more "not nauseous  days than "nauseous"...maybe this morning sickness is almost over!
Movement: none yet...a few more weeks and there will hopefully be something to put here!
Food cravings: PICKLES!! or just the juice - I don't actually need to eat anything! but if there were pickle juice flavored hard candies - I would pay almost any price for those!
Symptoms: some nausea, but overall feeling much better - yay!
Belly Button in or out: still very in
Milestones: tooth buds are starting to grow, some bones are starting to harden, and baby is hiccuping as his/her diaphragm is developing


And since my belly is starting to show (especially in the evening!), here's a picture (taken in the evening at 12 weeks and 2 days). I swear, my belly was completely flat at the start of the summer. There's just nowhere in my short-waisted body  for the baby to grow:


No comments:

Post a Comment