Saturday, August 10, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: 9 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: grape
Total weight gain/loss: still no weight change; -6 pounds for the pregnancy thus far
Sleep: The weird and un-followable dreams continue! But, I sleep well during the night and am still enjoying naps in the day. 

Best moment this week: We had an ultrasound last week - the baby has grown so much in the two weeks since our last appointment. Baby continued to measure right on track and his/her heartbeat was 160-something - much higher than two weeks ago.
At that appointment, we "graduated" from the infertility clinic for pre-natal care and starting this week we will begin seeing my doctor (a DO who is Cole's doctor and my doctor; he will be delivering the baby and then will be the baby's pediatrician). I like my doctor a lot and cannot wait to be back in his care and start talking about his plan for the remainder of this pregnancy!
Movement: None yet - can't wait!
Food cravings: Still not craving foods - most foods sound awful until I start eating - then I usually find that I am starving! 
Symptoms: morning sickness is still decently controlled by the medicine, which I am very grateful for! still very tired. pants are getting a bit tight :) 
Belly Button in or out: in - and hopefully for a while!
Milestones: Baby is out of the embryonic stage and into the fetal stage. Baby's fingers and toes are no longer webbed!

No comments:

Post a Comment