Friday, September 6, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: 16 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: avocado 
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know.
Sleep: still tired; I am learning not to sleep on my back - my favorite position is now off limits!

Best moment this week: 

One of my students is about the same height as my belly and has accidentally walked into my belly a few times and most times saying "Hi, baby." Another student, out of nowhere, looked at me concerned to say, "We need to talk about something very important! What is this baby going to be called?!? It has to be CALLED something!" Another student, after asking to feel my belly, since the child had never felt one before, was surprised that my belly was "hard" and he couldn't feel the baby's body parts. They are beginning to wonder and become interested in the baby. It's so cute! 


Movement: none yet, but paying attention as it could start soon

Food cravings: sea salt and vinegar chips, mint ice cream
Symptoms: some crazy curly hair that's been my good friend for several weeks :) energy seems to be returning as I get further into second trimester and more adjusted to the school year - that has been awesome! 
Belly Button in or out: in
Milestones: Baby is moving fluid through the lungs and respiratory track and is able to see light through fused eyelids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment