Sunday, September 15, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: 17 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: onion
Total weight gain/loss: 
Sleep: I LOVE sleeping on my back; but that is no longer allowed. Trying to train myself to sleep on my side is proving to be difficult. 

Best moment this week: 

One student kissed my belly; after which he tried to lift my shirt to see baby. We had to have a conversation about how you can't see the baby until it comes out.


A friend from church let me look through & borrow her maternity clothes - we are similar in size and in colors we like to wear - I love all of the options in my wardrobe right now!


Movement: None yet...but it could come any day!

Food cravings: Energy is continuing to increase as the school year gets underway. I have had a bit of a baking itch this week!
Symptoms: Some lingering nausea - some days are great and some days are a bit rough. 
Belly Button in or out: oh so very in
Milestones: Baby's scalp is developing hair growth patterns and baby is growing toenails. Its head is becoming more erect.

No comments:

Post a Comment