Thursday, October 15, 2015

Baby Hoosier #3 :: Week 12

This week, Baby is the size of a: plum
Sleep: Weird dreams, often scary continue. I am sleeping very little during the day, but falling asleep before 9:00 most nights.
Best moment this week: I had two days this week where, compared to recently, I felt GREAT! As the second trimester is coming, morning sickness is decreasing some days. Also....I find it so amazing that baby is already the size of a plum when he/she was just two cells less than 3 months ago! 
Movement: none yet...a few more weeks and there will hopefully be something to put here!
Food cravings: Not really craving much....I have to eat ate consistent intervals during the day and little sounds amazing at those times. But, I am starting to eat a wider range of foods without feeling sick - yay for better and more diverse nutrition for baby! 
Symptoms: still some morning sickness, still tired, starting to be able to eat more!
Milestones: tooth buds are starting to grow, some bones are starting to harden, and baby is hiccuping as his/her diaphragm is developing

No comments:

Post a Comment