Thursday, October 1, 2015

Baby Hoosier #3 :: Week 10

This week, Baby is the size of a: fig
Sleep: I'm able to give up naps about 50% of days. Weird dreams have definitely kicked in; I can't even try to follow the story lines in the morning :) 
Best moment this week: Morning sickness is lightening some - it's been great this week to be able to spend more time doing things and playing with Meghan. 
Movement: baby is moving, I just can't feel it yet
Food cravings: peanut butter and jelly - always! 
Symptoms: Morning sickness was awful at the beginning of this week - probably the worst it had been so far. However, after those first two days, it seems to have been lightening some with good parts of every day. I'm getting a bit more done each day and Meghan and I are getting to do more activities together. 

I pulled out the small and medium sized maternity tees this week - being so short waisted, baby is starting to make it's presence known enough that my fitted tees were getting tight and were noticeably shorter in the front than the back. It is time to start wearing shirts that account for baby to take up some space. I feel like baby is showing about 2 weeks ahead of Meghan's pregnancy. Milestones: Baby has working arm joints. Vital organs are all working and fingernails are starting to grow. Baby is swallowing amniotic fluid and kicking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment