Thursday, October 8, 2015

Baby Hoosier #3 :: Week 11

This week, Baby is the size of a: lime
Sleep: Seriously, I'm ready for the weird dreams to go away - they have started getting scary and I'm not a fan!! I nap for a short period a few times a week, but no longer depend on a daily nap to make it through the rest of the day. 
Best moment this week: There have been a few days where morning sickness has been lighter and Meghan and I have enjoyed playing outside in the beautiful fall weather! 
Movement: lots of movement, hope to feel it soon!!
Food cravings: I don't really crave anything right now. Some foods sound awful and some sound okay. Most of the time I have to force myself to eat when it's time. 
Symptoms: Still have morning sickness - sometimes it's completely debilitating and sometimes it's super light and I can manage to get several large tasks done around the house. Baby is beginning to be prominently noticeable. My skin looks AWFUL - like a 13 year old; the things that I usually would do for acne breakouts are not considered safe for the first trimester - so I'm just dealing :) 
Milestones: The baby is in the fetal stage now, and has been for a week. All major organs are in place and now just need to continue growing and developing. Baby has fingernails and peach fuzz is beginning to grow all over its body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment