Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: Week 29

This week, Baby is the size of a: acorn squash
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know right now, end of next week!
Sleep: Good sleep comes and goes. It's still much better than I was expecting for this point in the pregnancy on most nights - and for that I am thankful! We found out this last week that my iron is low - so that may also be contributing to my extreme exhaustion throughout the day.

Best moment this week: We celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday with Cole's family and we had a blast. Meghan was busy! 

I also had my glucose tolerance test and passed! No diabetes here!

Movement: She remains a busy girl. She seems to fidget quite a bit. Yesterday she stuck a little fist or foot into my ribs; when I tried to move it, she moved it back. We repeated this process several times before she finally decided that maybe she didn't need to punch me.
Food cravings: Jason's Deli sandwiches, Snickers Bars, Roast Beef
Symptoms: I am anemic so we are working on ways to increase my iron intake. Meghan continues to grow and finding tops to wear with my under-belly work pants is getting very difficult! Heartburn is a frequent friend - but I have found that chewing gum seems to help a lot.
Belly Button in or out: still in
Milestones: Meghan's skull is expanding for her growing brain. She is gaining bone strength, muscle mass, and fat quickly! She is using lots of nutrients for lots of growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment