Friday, December 20, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: Week 31

This week, Baby is the size of a: pineapple
Total weight gain/loss: 
Best moment this week: We are continuing to bask in the excitement of knowing that she no longer has placenta previa and things are moving forward normally. It has been such a load off of my mind - I had turned the whole situation over to God, knowing that he had a divine plan for her birth just as he had shown himself to have in her conception and pregnancy thus far. But, it was still something we knew had the potential to cause problems and something we feel blessed to have "fix itself" without the need for medical intervention. We are blessed - and have been cleared to travel for Christmas rather than having to consider the potential of bed rest. 
Movement: Meghan's favorite trick these days seems to be sticking her hand and/or foot straight up into my ribs. It shocks me every time she does it; several times, most days, we argue about whether or not she can stay there. I am hoping that while we are at my parents next week she will let them and my little brother feel her move; she's a wiggle worm, but sometimes a lot of that wiggling is towards my back or ribs rather than at my belly where others can feel her.
Food cravings: peanut butter cookies, steak, chipotle, cream soda

No comments:

Post a Comment