Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: Week 32

This week, Baby is the size of a: butternut squash
Total weight gain/loss: 30 lbs gained
Sleep: Meghan's busy movement usually wakes me up around 5:00 - long before my alarm clock. But I am able to just lay in bed and enjoy feeling her explore her small surroundings. I have had a sinus infection that's been making sleep difficult - but I've still had great energy during the day! Yay!

Best moment this week: School is out for winter break - it's time to spend Christmas with family and have a few days to work on preparing for this sweet girls arrival. 
Movement: Her movements are becoming much less "spastic" and seem more intentional. This week she seems to be actively exploring her environment - there have been a lot of intentional feeling hits/moves of her hands and feet; I imagine her with a deep thinking look as she explores. Every once-in-a-while she gets a good hit or kick to the lungs which just shocks me :) 
Food cravings: cream soda, ice cold water, oranges, fudge, eggs, bananas
Symptoms: Pregnancy wise, I am feeling very good! Cole bought a birth ball and it arrived this week - sitting on that allows me to sway side-to-side to relieve some of the pressure/pain on my hips. While I am very aware of the extra weight I am carrying around, I am feeling much better than I expected to be at this point in my pregnancy! 
Belly Button in or out: half in and half out - it's odd :) 
Milestones: She now has her toenails, fingernails, and whatever amount of hair she will probably have at birth. She is putting on weight and filling her skin out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment