Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: Week 27

This week, Baby is the size of a: rutabaga 
Total weight gain/loss: 22 lbs - wowza this was a big month for growth! Not only did I gain quite a bit of weight (that was a scary stand on the scale!) but she is now measuring quite big
Sleep: Sadly, Meghan and I seem to be giving up sleeping at night. I can't get comfortable and when I find a comfortable position it either gives me back pain or upsets her until she starts kicking - which also keeps me up. Time to experiment with other sleeping positions! 

Best moment this week: Meghan is just super wiggly. I love feeling her as she moves around and bumps and rolls around against me. 
Movement: This little miss is a wiggle worm! I absolutely love feeling all of her little movements. One day this week, it felt like she was trying to burrow out of the left side of my stomach - I think she is starting to feel a bit cramped. 
Food cravings: chipotle, dark chocolate, quesadillas, egg & bacon cups
Symptoms: sleeping is tough, she's moving a ton, morning sickness only once this week!
Belly Button in or out: barely in, but still in
Milestones: Meghan is opening and closing her eyes. Her lungs are capable of surviving outside the womb  with medical support. She even has the hiccups sometimes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment