Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: Week 25

This week, Baby is the size of a: cauliflower
Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds total this pregnancy
Sleep: since the time change, my new hours of operation have been 4:00am-7:30pm

Best moment this week: NOT having strep throat but just an sinus infection/upper respiratory infection - I took a day off work to rest and am starting to feel much better again!
Movement: She moves so much - and I just LOVE it! She is now moving up on my right side instead of just in my lower abdomen. Either she has flipped to be head down or she is learning to punch/head bang. When I'm reading, she can make my kindle bounce. And, because in that area her movement much more pronounced from the outside, Daddy can definitely feel her moving!
Food cravings: Chipotle, hummus, yogurt, oatmeal, peanut butter, dark chocolate
Symptoms: I have had morning sickness once, but other than that feeling good. Apparently I am starting to waddle when walking a lot at work :) 
Belly Button in or out: in, but not by much
Milestones: Meghan is 13.5 inches long and weighs about 1.5 lbs. She is starting to put on all of that baby fat that will be so squeezable once she is in our arms! She is starting to grow her hair as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment