Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: Week 26

This week, Baby is the size of a: head of lettuce
Total weight gain/loss: we'll find out again at the end of the week
Sleep: I can easily sleep for 10 hours at night....those nights are wonderful :) 

Best moment this week: Cole and I had fun (well, more me than him) picking out flannel at the Veteran's Day sale to make some burp cloths and blankets for Meghan. 
Movement: Meghan has been doing less forceful kicking and more just wiggling - my whole belly seems to be moving around now. 
Food cravings: peanut butter, hummus on brown rice wraps, snickers bars
Symptoms: my sacroiliac joint has been hurting again - I am assuming because of the additional weight and the change in gait - I think that's just part of carrying this little girl as she gains the weight needed to be healthy on the outside
Belly Button in or out: still in
Milestones: Meghan's ears are developing their ability to hear even more .... she should be able to hear Daddy's voice (in addition to mine) while we are talking. She is now 14 inches long and 1.66 lbs. She is practicing her breathing skills, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment