Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: Week 24

This week, Baby is the size of a: cantaloupe 
Total weight gain/loss: don't know until next doctor's appointment - which is tomorrow since I have been exposed to strep several times this week and now have a sore throat!
Sleep: I am sleeping so well at night! I think that my body is just ready to crash from carrying around this sweet busy girl all day :) 

Best moment this week: This weekend my paternal grandparents visited us and little Miss Meghan - it was fun to get to talk, watch football, and play card games with them!
Movement: Meghan likes to kick and bounce a lot. Times she is most active...when the music stops at church, anytime I lean over and "squish" her, almost anytime I am sitting still...basically anytime when I am not providing her with motion & noise.
Food cravings: plain yogurt, peanut butter, oatmeal
Symptoms: I am fairly hungry throughout the day which is a nice change - I have not had to take morning sickness meds all week! My rash on my face has gone away and calcium supplements seem to be keeping the charlie horses away. 
Belly Button in or out: still in 
Milestones: While she hasn't let her Daddy feel her kick, he has been able to see her kick - she is quite strong! Sometimes I wish I could peek inside my stomach to see what exactly she is doing...I think she might be a gymnast! 
Here's a picture of the effect this sweet baby girl is having on my figure - she is growing like a little weed and people no longer tiptoe around asking me about the baby - everybody knows that this belly has to be a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment