Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Baby Hoosier :: 21 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: pomegranate 
Total weight gain/loss: not sure - I will go to the doctor in a week and a half.
Sleep: Meghan has made it quite clear that she is not a fan of the method of sleeping that I finally found worked for me. So, now I am trying using a body pillow to provide the support that I need to sleep comfortably for ALL of us - so far so good.

Best moment this week: Feeling her moving more often has been so much fun - I'm just waiting for it to be hard enough and/or for me to catch it in time for Cole to feel her. 

My good friend, Staci, was cleaning out clothes from her girls and sold me a TON of beautiful clothes (super cheap) for Meghan - cute carters, gymboree, k-state, etc! Her closet is looking good!

Movement: Meghan is becoming much more forceful in her movements - she is gaining strength. For the first time, on Saturday night I was able to feel her moving without concentrating on my stomach! She was hitting/kicking so hard it distracted me from what I was already doing - much more than just the "flutters" of the last few weeks. It's so cool! 
Food cravings: steak, yogurt, and ice cream
Symptoms: still some morning sickness, some shortness of breath, lots of wiggling baby in my belly, muscles are stretching around my belly, my stomach (while always hungry) is able to hold less at one time right now
Belly Button in or out: in, but much less in.
Milestones: She is swallowing lots of fluid now (her ultrasound revealed that her whole digestive/urinary system seems to be doing well with this). She is also developing meconium - her first poop - how cute (note the sarcasm?!?). 


And, here she is. Growing bigger every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment