Thursday, November 19, 2015

Baby Hoosier #3 :: Week 17

This week, Baby is the size of a: onion
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this week. I've been being busy during the day which is making me super tired early in the evening and I'm sleeping quite well all night. 
Best moment this week: This morning I fell part way down our stairs and so to be safe we were sent to the hospital to check on baby. We were able to get an extra listen to baby's heartbeat! Still going strong at 150!
Movement: Every once and a while when I'm still I feel baby move. But it's nothing very consistent yet. 
Food cravings: Still no super strong cravings. However, my body is very anti anything too rich or fatty this pregnancy.  
Symptoms: Some morning sickness (though it's still improving), low back pain, Cole has pointed out that I have started waddling :) 
Milestones: Baby's scalp is developing hair growth patterns and baby is growing toenails. Its head is becoming more erect.

No comments:

Post a Comment