Thursday, November 5, 2015

Baby Hoosier #3 :: Week 15

This week, Baby is the size of a: navel orange
Sleep:  I'm finally able to stay up at night until 9 or 10!! I am waking super early in the morning unable to sleep any longer but without the energy to get up and be productive. 
Best moment this week: We got to meet our friend's new baby last night. Meghan instantly recognized the "baby" and showed interest in her. I can't wait to watch her become a big sister. 
Movement: I think I felt the baby move twice in the last few days - there's a good chance it wasn't the baby (it's still very early to possibly feel movement) - but I am choosing to believe it was a little baby flutter
Food cravings: fruit almost always hits the spot, no real food cravings
Symptoms: I tried going off of my morning sickness medicines - and needed to go back on them after spending four hours in the middle of the night in the bathroom. I am starting to have a bit more energy as the second trimester is picking up.... wahoo! 
Milestones: The baby can squint, grimmace, and suck it's thumb. Baby is making faces quite frequently as his/her brain is sending lots of messages to the face. Baby is making red blood cells, bile, and urine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment