Thursday, December 17, 2015

Baby Hoosier #3 :: Week 21

This week, Baby is the size of a: pomegranate 
Sleep: I am finally able to sleep comfortably on my side (if I use a body pillow!). I am a back/tummy sleeper so having to change that as my belly grows made sleeping a bit awkward. 
Best moment this week: Our ultrasound! Katie is growing perfectly and we have no placenta previa. It was so great to finally see her and know that she's a girl and to give her a name!
Movement: At this point I was just starting to feel Meghan without concentrating on her; Katie is much more wiggly and/or much stronger. She has noticeable sleep times and waketimes and she makes sure that Mama knows when she is awake. It doesn't hurt at all yet, and I love each of those little kicks that remind me she is there and healthy and growing.
Food cravings: steak, carbs
Symptoms: still some morning sickness, some shortness of breath, lots of kicking baby in my belly, muscles are stretching around my belly, my stomach (while always hungry) is able to hold less at one time right now
Milestones: She is swallowing lots of fluid now (her ultrasound revealed that her whole digestive/urinary system seems to be doing well with this). She is also developing meconium - her first poop - how cute (note the sarcasm?!?). 












No comments:

Post a Comment