Thursday, December 10, 2015

Baby Hoosier #3 :: Week 20

This week, Baby is the size of a: banana
Sleep: I am able to stay up a bit later some nights. I am now having to go to the bathroom frequently during the night - so that's causing some lost sleep :) 
Best moment this week: We finally got our 20 week ultrasound scheduled! We will see baby on Monday afternoon! I also finished the cross-stitching for the baby's birth sampler. Now I just need to do the back-stitching and add baby's name!
Movement: Baby has become quite the wiggler. Several times a day I can feel it moving around or kicking in my belly. I am thoroughly enjoying it! 
Symptoms: I am down to only one dose of morning sickness meds (vs. 3)! My stomach is definitely restricted for space so I can't eat much at one time and then often have heartburn afterwards. I am having less back pain! And I get out of breath pretty easily. 
Milestones: Baby's sensory system is developing - the brain is specializing in sight, hearing, taste, smell, and touch. It is also developing the coating that will protect baby's skin while floating in amniotic fluid for another 4.5 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment