Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Our Week :: 7/26 - 8/2

While she's not a big breakfast eater, Meghan loves our new recipe for gluten free pancakes!


She also really enjoys wearing Daddy's boxers.


This day she was just standing next to me staring off as though thinking hard about something....she's just such a pretty toddler!



Haha! I had forgotten she was wearing a onesie when I asked her where her belly button was!


She has been loving sorting buttons into these colored cups. She also enjoys pouring them back and forth between the cups.



She also has been enjoying putting buttons into an ice cube tray.


We went to the fair near the end of the week! Meghan loved all of the farm animals. She wanted to pet them all! I had to hold her through the entire cattle barn because all she wanted to do was pet them!


She loved running around in her cowgirl boots and petting the goats! 



I eventually got a picture of us together....but she wouldn't look! There was a cow eating...


When I finally got her to look at the camera, she gave her awkward posed smile....which I love! 


She loved being around all of the farm animals. She made all of their noises back at them....one of her favorites was the pig. She squatted and snorted back at him over and over!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment