Friday, May 15, 2015

Baby Hoosier 2 :: 7 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: blueberry
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know and really, I'm not too concerned with keeping track.
Sleep: I've been very tired and struggling to sleep the past few nights - though, the last two I slept in a room with Meghan and she's noisy! (see best moment for more!)

Best moment this week:  We went to Manhattan and got to meet the newest cousins - Jase and Avery! They are so sweet and it was fun to practice all those newborn Mama skills with them. Meghan loved the babies and everyone who was at the house knows with 100% certainty that she knows and understands the word "baby". She was nervous to do much with them, but most definitely enjoyed touching their toes while they sat in their Boppys. She showed no jealousy when I held them at all and I am hopeful that her love of babies, her gentleness with them, and her lack of jealousy will continue when this little nugget joins our family!
Movement: None yet. 
Food cravings: fruit, energy bites, hard boiled eggs, COLD things
Symptoms: Nausea has hit hard this week - still no vomiting though! Very tired. And boy am I breaking out - I feel like I'm back in 7th grade!
Belly Button in or out: in, hopefully for a while!
Milestones: Baby is working on growing arms and legs. As well as the sensory organs - honestly baby is growing so fast and in so many ways each week that it's hard to even keep track! Baby is growing 100 brain cells per minute. The sex glands are forming and facial features are becoming much more recognizable. Baby is looking much more like a small little human being than a tadpole! 

No comments:

Post a Comment