Monday, April 27, 2015

Baby Hoosier 2 :: 4 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: poppy seed
Total weight gain/loss: ??
Sleep: sometimes I'm very tired; needing to go to the bathroom and being hungry have already started to wake me up! 

Best moment this week: Finding out (Thursday) that we are expecting this little one! And then, reading back through my posts like this with Meghan's pregnancy and reminiscing over the gallon of pickles and the constant NEED to drink pickle juice. And being amazed by how long my favorite foods were vinegar potato chips and mint ice cream. I'm looking forward to comparing this baby's pregnancy with hers.
Movement: Nope.
Food cravings: pickles (yup, again!), water
Symptoms: bloating, tired, mild nausea (if I wear elastic waist pants this improves some)
Belly Button in or out: in, hopefully for quite a while still
Milestones: We're pregnant! That's a pretty big milestone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment