Monday, April 13, 2015

Meghan's Week 3/6-3/12

Meghan is getting harder and harder to photograph as she is becoming more and more independent and more and more focused on her play. So, for the most part, I think I am going to switch to a weekly post of pictures and activities for her week. Except for posed picture sessions, times where I get tons of pictures of her, or special events, I think this will be a better way to share all of the pictures from this little girl's life!


It is a very rare occurrence (she's so busy!) - but Miss Meghan has been feeling a bit "off" recently and was cuddling with Daddy in the morning before he left for work.


Mama and Meghan went to the thrift store - we found a big book of animals (she loves these!) and a HUGE touch and feel book all about cats and dogs. The cover of the second book has a dog and a ball on it - two of her favorite things - and all through the store she was shouting "ball" and "oof". We definitely made people smile :) 


Meghan has been eating really, really well the last two weeks! (I feel the need to knock on wood - the few weeks before had been rough!) I love her new habit of crossing her feet under her tray! She either does this or hangs her toes from the edge of the tray. 



What any adult wouldn't do for those ab muscles - this girl will just lay on the floor with her legs up in the air for 10-20 minutes at times! 


We had a little bit of extra time before church, so I tried to take some pictures of her in her cute dress. She wasn't very interested in it, but I love how it shows her hair curling out on both sides - so cute!!


She was much more interested in playing with the lawn mower than taking pictures. 


Daddy was working outside in the afternoon digging for some new sprinkler heads. Since we have gotten so much rain in the last week it was too wet for her to play in the grass, so she sat inside and talked, smiled, cheered, and waved at him! 



Later in the afternoon, Meghan and I went outside to do some work in the gardens. Gardening with her made me reflect back to a year ago when I was gardening with her - she was curled up in a little ball wrapped onto my chest in the K'Tan. This year she is on my back - talking and wiggling - and so very big! 

(May 14, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment