Monday, August 15, 2016

Wedding Weekend Pictures

This past weekend we attended my cousin Kallie's wedding. Meghan was the flower girl and absolutely loved her job!!

I don't have many pictures from the wedding day, but I am hoping to get some from my parents. Here are the pictures that I have so far from our weekend:

Her first practice walk down the aisle was a full-on sprint!



She was so proud of her flowers!


Her second practice walk down the aisle was slow and steady.



Family enjoyed time holding baby Katie:



My big girl and I:


Katie was super tired and conked out in her pack-n-play when we returned to the hotel. Unfortunately, after midnight she would only sleep when being held by an upright sitting Mama.


Meghan enjoyed using her MagnaDoodle as a telephone and even made sure to charge it.



Katie Grace slept through the wedding on Mimsie's shoulder.


It's not a great picture at all, but I have a picture of me with my girls! This is just not a phase of life where I expect to get amazing pictures :)


The girls had fun at the wedding, this was my view in the back of the car on the way back to the hotel:


No comments:

Post a Comment