Friday, September 4, 2015

Baby Hoosier 3 :: 6 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: corn kernel
Sleep: I'm super tired every night and ready for bed by about 7:30. It makes doing anything with Cole after Meghan's in bed interesting :) 
Best moment this week: We announced this little miracle's existence on social media at 5 weeks. We had blood work done after starting progesterone supplements, and my numbers are looking great! Meghan loves watching them do my blood work. 

We took Meghan to the Children's Farmstead on Thursday (that's why this is a day late!). Cole took the morning off work and we went and checked out all of the farm animals together. It was a blast!! 
Movement: none yet
Food cravings: ramen noodles, greasy pizza, cheese slices, steak Chipotle burrito....basically nothing else sounds good AT ALL.
Symptoms: major morning sickness and difficulty keeping anything down - waistbands make it worse, so like I did in Meghan's pregnancy, I've moved into my small maternity bottoms to relieve any pressure around my stomach
Milestones: Baby's heart is starting to beat - we are praying that this is developing normally! His/her mouth, ears, and nose are starting to form. 

No comments:

Post a Comment