Sunday, July 19, 2015

Our Week :: July 13-19

This week was a very busy week with lots of errand running and lots of garden work, so there weren't tons of pictures. Here's what I got:

My friend Mandy found a marble maze for Meghan - Meghan loves it!


She has been enjoying "talking on the phone" - she holds it to her ears, repeats "hello" over and over again, and then goes on talking. This was a very popular activity this week! 


She had some crazy bedhead one morning after a bath the night before - her bedhead has been getting more and more interesting as her hair is getting longer! 


I made some play-doh for her this week. She at first enjoyed putting tools into it, but refused to touch it. After I formed it into balls she took to playing with it and really had a good time playing for 20 more minutes. I'm glad I made it gluten free as she decided to try it - I'm sure you'll know which of the following pictures is her face after trying a bite! 






We got a package on Saturday that came packaged in lots of packing paper - she LOVED it! Boxes and packing materials are one of her favorite toys! 



Daddy was installing a new fan in the family room - she was so helpful. She carried each fan blade from Daddy to where Mommy was cleaning them. She also enjoyed sitting underneath him and just watching him work. 


Her dress on Sunday probably makes it in my top 5 outfits of hers thus far! I think this little jumper is absolutely adorable on her! And her blue eyes showed up so well in this picture....


I, again, didn't take a picture of the cross-stitch this week. Very little has changed in the past week. I've started having a good bit of pain in the joints of my hands in the last 3 weeks and so progress has been slowed down considerably. I have also been working incredibly hard wrangling garden produce during the day which has been wearing out my hands by evening, as well. I'm hopeful that I will be able to make good progress to share again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment