Thursday, April 14, 2016

(the beginning of) April at our Home

Meghan continued to LOVE exploring her "wegos" this month! I build a house which she turned into a castle by adding some towers. She then built a little boat and put the "Meghan" person in the boat and sailed it around the house!


On April 4th I was able to come off bedrest around the house and beginning the 7th (37 weeks) I was able to do as I pleased since Katie was full term. It was so wonderful to be able to begin doing things for myself and re-building stamina again.

One thing I started doing was running errands with Meghan. This day I decided to try something new with her hair and put it up in two full pigtails - they were so ridiculously cute! She loved them:



After a week of being away, Mimsie (and Papa and Caleb) came up for a soccer tournament. Meghan just loved being able to play with Mimsie again. This morning she was just jabbering away to Mimsie while playing that they were feeding Margo (the monkey). Margo kept eating avocado and then making a mess of it all over and Meghan would have to clean it up. Needless to say, I think she has truly fallen in love with having her grandparents visit! 

She and Uncle Caleb even played together some! Since he's in middle school and she's a toddler - that's saying something :) 


Can I just say, I love spaghetti strap sundresses on this girl! We always layer a t-shirt under them for modesty, but the simplicity, the cute designs, and the long layers are just adorable. It doesn't hurt that she was just all smiles this Sunday, either! 


After coming off bedrest, Katie has decided to make slow work of starting labor again - apparently we convinced her staying in was a good plan :) Hopefully we will be meeting our newest daughter soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment