Friday, March 27, 2015

Spikey Balls


A few days ago, I picked up these fun balls in the Easter dollar section of walmart. I figured my little sensory girl would love them. And boy was I right! When she woke up from her nap, I had set them one in each cup of a muffin tin. She had a blast moving them between cups, moving them to a pile outside the tin and moving them back, throwing them, standing up and watching them drop, etc.





(Signing "more" and sitting criss-cross.....so cute!)





I am trying to take pictures that include close ups of those little fat rolls on her arms and the dimples of fat in her hands....she is a slim little thing (20th percentile at her well check last week) with just a few little areas of "chub". And as she's growing up and getting more active those are getting to be smaller and smaller. I want to always remember those chubby little hands and their sweetness in mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment