Monday, January 19, 2015

Pretoddler Antics

This little girl.....

.... is BUSY!!

Life with a pretoddler is constant re-cleaning things! I've decided that while it could be considered frustrating, it's so amazing to watch her little mind learning things....so instead of allowing myself to be frustrated, I marvel at her. And take pictures of her antics :) And laugh....


She loves to pull my towels out of the kitchen drawers. I have given up folding them when I put them back :) 


She loves watching the dogs outside and will smash her face into the doors trying to kiss them! 


Sometimes she likes to crawl around panting like a puppy and licking anything she comes into contact with. 

Oh, Meghan! Your learning and growing process is just cracking your Mama up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment