Saturday, October 25, 2014

Everyday Playing Videos

I'm trying to take more video of Meghan - I love looking back at the everyday moments that we captured of her when she was super small. I miss those jerky arm and leg movements of a 2 month old unwrapped from her swaddle blanket. I miss the just staring at the fan and the little noises and squeaks that little bitty ones make. All those sweet little things that were just the everyday at the time. So, a few days ago, I took video of Meghan at play. It's just everyday stuff. But someday, I will miss these things so much - and we will have these videos to go back and watch!

She is not usually this quiet - usually she talks up a storm while playing. But, when she sees the video camera, she gets super quiet!






No comments:

Post a Comment