Sunday, July 20, 2014

Toothie Troubles

We are pretty sure that Meghan is working on some teeth - she bites and gnaws on toys super hard, loves cold toys, drools ALL THE TIME, and is generally frustrated/grumpy when chewing on toys as if she's countering some pain. Poor girl!

I read while I was pregnant that you should photograph ALL of the parts of baby's life. They said that all of the parts are parts to remember and part of the baby's story. And, you never know when you will get the cutest shot ever!

Today I laid down on Meghan's level and just started snapping pictures of her working with two of her teethers. These pictures make the whole process look much easier than it currently is for her, but I definitely think I have a new favorite picture of her!

This thing is like a really big pacifier in shape but made completely out of silicone. The nipple part is completely covered in bumps - she NEEDS this one a lot!


This doesn't even begin to accurately depict the amount of drool at this point!

This is my new favorite picture of her - those eyes are so captivating even when she is hurting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment